The most advanced Acrylic coating on the market today.
- It will never dry hard causing it to crack or peel like most roof coatings.
- It will stay flexible at all seams and joints expanding up to 300%.
- When finished it's a seamless membrane so there's no seams to ever leak.
- Eliminates re-caulking the seams or performing roof treatments of any kind.
- No more hard to remove ugly streaks running down the side of your coach from oxidation and deterioration.
- Completely impervious to the suns harmful ultraviolet rays.
- A nonporous membrane with a high algaecide content that mold and mildew will not stick to.
- Energy efficient white membrane reduces inside coach temperature at least 15 or more degrees helping ease the load on the air-conditioning unit.
- Withstands the most constant severe desert sun to cold 40 degree sub zero temperatures.
- Has the highest UL 790 Class "A" Fire Rating available.
Amount of Kits Needed
up to 10'
10' to 20'
20' to 30'
30' to 40'
- 2 gallon of AcraSeal Roof Shield Top Coat (white)
- 1 gallon of AcraSeal Roof Shield Base Coat (beige)
- 50' of polyester reinforcing fabric
- 9" roller and sleeve
- 4" roller and sleeve
- 2" nylon brush
- Non-toxic cleaner
- 50' blue painters tape
- Scrub pad
- Small wire brush